I think I am about to begin the DREADED 2WW. I have been using OPK's since my trigger 3 days ago and have been testing every night. Not sure if I ever noted a "surge", the test line was "almost" as dark as the control line but last night it was definitely much lighter. I will check again today. I want to make sure we don't stop BD too early. I am determined to catch this egg.
SO the first 2days I had alot of abdominal cramping. Not sure what that means exactly. Today not so much. NO real symptoms from the ovidrel. I started my progesterone suppositories today, and I am to take them 2x/day. so I will be wearing panty liners with them as they can get really messy.
I had a pt. I treated last night who's meds consisted of lovenox, asprin and endotrim. I knew too well what that combination of meds meant. She was 10 weeks pregnant, I wanted to hug her and congratulate her and let her know I know exactly what she went through. From that combo, I can assume that she has had at least one miscarriage in the past. I did ask what she was on lovenox for and she said...she had the "MotherTHFR" gene. But she made it, now 10 weeks. It gave me hope.
Anyway, trying to figure out how to wait out these 2weeks. My test is april 12. I plan not to test until, at least no earlier than the 11th. I don't want any surprises nor do I want to be waiting anxiously for the "phone call". Soooo, until then, i'm going to try not to do anything related to baby searching..No blogging, unless something amazing happens, no googling, no harping over twitches and such.
What I plan/hope to do is...catch up on some TIVO, do some CME, research more about natural hair, photography, exercise and spend time with hubster. That sounds enough to keep me busy...And oh yea...sleep.
And the wait begins..
No comments:
Post a Comment