I started this bog about 5 days ago but never got a chance to finish. 5 days later I'm feeling better. It goes to show that whatever you are dealing with, life moves on. I was frustrated because DH and I are carriers of hemoglobin C trait, hence a 1/4 chance of us passing it on. In doing my research, if a child has hemoglobin c disease they suffer mild anemia if that, however my RE wants us to see a genetic counselor. Are you serious? Anothee hoop that we must go through. I was able to find one for Monday, so that has been taken care of. Also DH's SA was normal...YAY. Hopefully, all hurdles have been cleared.
I was getting anxious because I wanted to start whatever plan by my next period which is in about a week and a half. However I've decided to take a step back. I don't want to obsess like I did before. I don't want to bd just for the sake of doing it. Regardless of when we meet with our re or what his suggestions are, I will not waste march. How wonderful it would be for me to get a BFP with my next cycle. That is when I had my first BFP a year ago...I will look to God. I am feeling very optimistic.
No comments:
Post a Comment