Tuesday, March 27, 2012

CD 16: Monitoring #5

Another monitoring day. Starting to get tired of these and its depleting my finances.  I don't know how these women do it over and over again for years.  My goodness.  I can't imagine the emotional nor financial strain it must be on the them.  This is a multi-dollar industry because these women are so desperate to be parents, so they will come in daily and pay whatever to do so.  I can sort of empathize.  I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have the abiility to get extra income.  There were so many women at the office this AM and over the weekend, all hoping that this is their time, this will be their month.  All knowing that we are all there for one reason and one reason only, to bring home a baby. There were ppl who looked too old to be having kids, there were young looking people, fat people, skinny people, blacks, whites, asian..all walks of life, on the the same journey.

Dr. K did my US today.  I don't know if he is all that great at US.  He started off with my lining which he said was thin....however he said 2.??mm.  So I interject and tell him that it was 5.0mm on sat and 5.5mm Sun. I really cant forsee it getting thinner seeing as my estrogen was 300 the last time.  SO he takes a "better look" and i'm about 8.9mm...Yay!!!!

The other 2 follies seem to be going well.  Folly #1 was at 19.1 and Folly # 2 was averaged about 7cm.  His 1st measurement was 17.1 and the 2nd was about 4.9mm.  Hmmm, I'll go with the 17.1, as it seems US is not his forte.  Also he had a hard time finding them on my right ovary. So he THINKS it may be due to some scar tissue....so we will see.  No one else has had trouble finding it So depending on my labs, I may either trigger tomorrow and/or see him again tomorrow.  I told him I did not want to see him again, as he is draining my pockets. He told me to blame it on my ovaries...LOL...

I took an OPK last night, and no surge in sight. I saw a very faint line.  So we will see.   Hoping for some good lab results.

No comments:

Post a Comment