Saturday, March 24, 2012

CD 13: monitoring #3

Had a monitoring visit today. Everything's looks like its progressing except my damn endometrium lining. I had a hunch that it was on the thin side. So today's measurements are:

Folly 1: 16.8 mm
Folly 2: 13.2 mm
Endometrium: 5.0mm
LH: 6.6 (15.6 - 80)
Estrogen: 190 (80 - 400)

So seems I'm not quite ready yet. Folly #1 is progressing really well. I hope folly #2 comes along in time. How cool would it be for 2. Hmmmmmm.

So, I have to go back in the AM at 7:30AM. Urrrgggghhh. Everyone that knows me knows that I am NOT an early person. My appt today was at 7:45am and I got there at 7:30.....GO MEEE. I also got a prescription for estradiol to take the night of trigger to help with my lining.. It's almost time. Most likely will trigger tomorrow or monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment