Went in for my first day of monitoring for my natural cycle. Yahoooooo.....Had another enccounter with Wanda.. So used to her by now. I am cycle day 9 today/or maybe 8 depending on how you are measuring it. SO there were 10 follies all together. 7 on left and 3 on right...yayyyyy....they are quite small, under 10mm per Dr. K. So i'm no where near ovulation. My next appt is in 2 days. Co-pay was a monster...Hot damn.....50%.... I had to pay about 18 bucks for labs to check for e2 and LH so that they can correlate with follicle growth. I asked if it can be sent to labcorb since I get free labs. But I guess with times BD/IUI, they need labs same day to determine when the right time is.. So basically a whopping 128.?? EVERY time I go in for monitoring. Oh boy...I guess I really do need a baby fund.
So here are my day 8/9 levels:
LH 6.30
E2 39.4
10 tiny wheanie follies
Basically I am no where near ovulation...so back to the drawing board in 2 days...YIKES!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment