Monday, April 2, 2012

one down, two to go

Just found out this weekend that my girl Kiki is pregnant. I am soo happy for her.  She is 9 weeks.  Wishing her a happy and healthy 9months

As for me...i'm still moving on.  the 2ww hasn't been too bad.  I haven't really thought about it much, or rather its more of a fleeting thought. I will be testing in about 10 days, well rather 9 for me.  Until then, I have so much to do.  I have picked up a couple of extra work shifts this week, I'm hosting a going away party for my girl this weekend and then next week, my step daughter will be coming...and when i'm not doing all that, I will try to get some sleep or catch up on tivo...So busy busy busy...

I have had some mild cramping...nothing much else.  Not reading into symptoms or anything..Just going with the flow.  Wow how i've changed. I remember a year ago, check on ff for every twinge I had.  This time, i'm like..hmmm...ok..was that a cramp...LOL..+ vibes all the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment