Another date with Wanda. Wasn't too happy about today's visit. The follies didn't grow as much as I wanted. I was confident that today would be the day. 364 days ago today I got my first BFP. I remember it so vividly. I went to an event and noted some spotting. Thought it was too early for AF. Decided to POAS although I KNEW it would be negative. I was shocked when it was BFP. I was so happy yet so cautious. I didn't know what to do with myself. I thought how cool would it be to get a do over, a whole year later. I prayed and I hoped, but God always has other plans.
Results for today:
Folly #1 (on right): 17.0mm
Folly #2(on right): 14.1 mm
Small follies on left, largest 7.7mm
Lining: 5.5mm
LH: 8.09
E2: 300
Not quite there but progressing. I have another check on tues. thank goodness it's not tomorrow. Hopefully that will be the day!
The nurse said they are hoping to get more progression with folly # 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment