Thursday, March 15, 2012
Making Moves
DH and I met with Dr. K today to go over all of our results. Everything looks great. He was a little concerned about my prolactin level. It was on the upper end of normal. I will be getting it repeated tomorrow fasting. So tonight, no breast fondling, LOL. Anyway, Dr. K thinks my miscarriages were due to the fibroids, so now that I'm all tuned up, it's baby making time. I'm so excited. I just feel really good about this process. It's like "God's got this". I am in a much different place than I was just a year ago. Hubby and I are on the same page and he has been SUPER supportive. Dr. K would like us to try a natural monitored cycle with a trigger, after that we will go to IUI if it's unsuccessful. He wants to only try 3 IUI's then off to IVF. I am down for whatever it takes, although DH would prefer au natural, but he is being a great sport. I do hope and pray that this first cycle will do the trick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment