Friday, December 9, 2011

Cytotec take 2!

so I have to accept that I am having another miscarriage, fricking GREAT. Not only can't I carry a child, I can't even miscarry properly. Again, I either wait to expel naturally, take meds, or d & c. D&C was out of the question, and we know this nugget is comfy, so cytotec it is. I waited until my RE appt (more on this later) before taking the pill. I was hoping he would give me some other news, maybe to say, oh your baby is just lazy, but s/he'll come around but nope, miscarriage it was.

I so did not want to do this again...after last time, I just couldn't imagine having to go through this pain again. On December 6th, I decided to go for it. This time I was prepared. I was prepared for war. I had my Motrin and percocets ready. I took them about 30min in advance and took the pills about 12:30. DH and I were ready for war. 2 hours later, NOTHINg...I even fell asleep. I had some cramping and chills during the night but I was able to sleep through it. I woke up at 6am to go to the bathroom and had a gush of "blood/clots"' then went back to sleep. The next day wasn't too bad, some mild cramping, 2 days later more cramping, but tolerable, and I think I passed the sac today. Thank you Jesus. This means I don't have to take the pills again AND no d&c..yessss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment