Thursday, December 8, 2011

BFN after BFN

After my mmc, I was determined to get pregnant again. I read , I temped, I timed, took mucinex, epo, whatever I read that worked. After 4 months of that, I was tired, frustrated, sex became a chore. Decided to get rid of my thermometer, but I couldn't get rid of my opks. I was just tired and wanted a quick fix. After all, how hard can this baby making be, people do it all the time. I resolved to going to see an RE, get IVF and voila, come out with twins. So I planned, something I was very good at. I made a PCP appt to get a referral. I wanted to be on my way by January.

October 2011 was a really stressful month. DH and I were at a crossroads, I had to re-take a board exam to continue being certified, ie...keep employment. TTC was almost the last thing on my mind. By God's grace, I made it through October.

On October 31st I found out that I passed my test...yippeeee!

On november 1st I got a BFP, how could this be? There was no timed sex, there was no preseed, there was nothing. I was happy and grateful for another opportunity. I decided not to stress about it this time. I will enjoy it. I didn't even want to see an OB until at least 8 weeks.

This time had to be it...right?? It was November, I should have been 36 weeks with my first nugget, but instead I'm blessed with a second opportunity. Who said God wasn't good.

I went to the Bahamas for about a week. One night I saw some blood on toilet paper. I prayed and prayed like I never have before, for this not to be happening again. No blood seen after 24 hours, and from then, I decided to leave it to God.

I came home, made an appt for 7 weeks on November 21st. It was going to be a really wonderful
Thanksgiving or a really sad one.

We set up for an US, and there was only a yolk sac. How could this be? I was not bleeding. How can this be happening to me AGAIN. DH and the OB were trying to be hopeful, and although I also tried, I knew deep in my heart that it was over.

But I decided to hold onto faith instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment