Wednesday, May 23, 2012
IUI #1 - CD 12
went in for my first monitoring since starting clomid. He saw 3 follies on each side although I didn't ask sizes because I figured I'd ask nurse K when she call with my labs. Soooo...it seems that I may be ovulating/ovulated. I kind of knew this would happen because last month I ovulated early and told RN K this, but she assured me that coming in on CD 12 would be ok. hmmmmm...So my E2 was 707 and my LH was 14.3. My lining still on the thin side. The plan is that I go in in the AM, repeat labs and US with progestering to see if i'm on the rise or i'm coming down, and then IUI on thurs/fri, no trigger. Not really sure how I feel about the possibility that this cycle may be tanked. I am trying not to get too overly obsessessed/stressed about this process. RN K said I should be fine but i'm not so sure. I guess I'll find out in the AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment