Monday, May 28, 2012

4dpiui

Today is 4 or 5dpiui. Last week was definitely an experience. I went in on cd12 for monitoring. During my cd3 visit I let nurse k know that I tend to ovulate early on my left side. She said with comid that should not be a problem. So I go in on cd12 and guess what, no measurable follies. They saw 3 on each side. My LH was 14.8 and e2 was 707. Uh oh...im ovulating. Went back on cd13, it was confirmed that I had a collapsed follicle, so definitely ovulated. E2 was 482, progesterone 1.49 and LH 56 with lining of 6.1mm. According to dr. K, I should fully ovulate within the next 12-24 hours. IUI was scheduled for the next day. Duh, why can't I get it today???? So he was like..."good idea". So I was sent to get my IUI that day and then the next day. Very uneventful. I started Estrace to help with my lining, and of course progesterone. I go back on June 8th for my test. I'm going to poas before then. I'm feeling ok so far. My nipples are super sensitive and I'm having some cramping. Not reading too much into that because of the meds I'm on. I knew I was ovulating early because of my cm (has ewcm for the first time since my last preanancy)and bd before hubby left for school so hopefully that was enough to cover my bases. Last night I got a letter back from my insurance company denying my appeal for fertility tx. They are standing by their one year. I'm now scared because if I get pregnant before nov 2012, and God forbid I have another mc, my year starts all over again, so this cycle is bitter sweet. But nov is around the corner, so if this cycle doesn't work, I'll hold off until oct/nov to get approved. And to top things off dr. K thinks I have scarring around my tubes which may impede the sme, signifying that I have a better chance with IVF. Argggghhh....I just need to be patient. I'm so damn close. I'm trying to let go and let God...

No comments:

Post a Comment