Saturday, February 11, 2012
Finally!!!
My beta is down to 2 from yesterday's draw. Excited is an understatement. I can finally move on from the last miscarriage and prepare planning. My period started today...yahoooo...so I have my 3 day labs/sono scheduled for monday. I must admit, not having to think about my period, ovulation, temps, OPK, BD'ing on time and 2ww has been a great break the last 2 months. The last year has been consumed with baby making. it will be almost one year since my first BFP, still can't believe it. I was literally in shock and deep in my heart I knew I would have a miscarriage. So much for positive thinking. My baby would have been 2 months by now. My life would have been so different but I have to believe this is where I am suppose to be. Everything happens for a reason right???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment