Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just one of those days...

Today is just one of those days when I feel like crawling into a corner and crying myself to sleep.  I'm at work and I'm tired of smiling or acting like I'm ok.  Most days I feel like I am, but today, I feel like I can shatter into a million pieces.  I'm tired of being strong, I'm tired of smiling, I"m tired of being optimist.  Today I feel like yelling at God for the way I"m feeling. I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders today and nothing really has happened.  I'm not even sure why I am feeling this way.  Maybe is the impending storm coming this way. Maybe because its March, maybe because my life is not what I envisioned it to be on so many levels and I'm having trouble dealing with that.  Maybe it's that I"ve been so dissappointed that I find myself alone most of the time and that I can only depend on me.  I feel like I want to be a kid again and look at the world with an innocent eye. I don't know what it is, but today, I just feel sad....

1 comment: