Monday, October 15, 2012
My Angels
Today is Pregnancy and Infant loss Awareness day. Today I should have a 10 month old who is just developing his/her personality...or a 3 month old. I usually try not to dwell on the what if's. When my due date approaches, I don't sit and memorialize that day. To me, its just another day. Another day that I"m still battling this circumstance. I know that my 2 angels will be with me again. Instead of dwelling of the have nots...I spend most of my time thinking about what kind of mother I will be. I think about the things I will do with my kids, the places we will travel. It keeps me hopeful on a journey that can take away your total being. So on this day, I don't cry for my angels, I look forward to when I will finally meet them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment