Had another visit today. My E2 skyrocketted to 2473, so they want me to decrease my menopur to 150mg nightly, which is great because it means that I don't have to buy any more. They think i'll stim for another day or 2 so will definitely need another cetrotide. Follies are growing nicely. There were 12 measured, and 2 not measured for a total of ????14???? WOWZERS.....Now if only my lining will cooperate, we will be to a good start. Lining at 5.0mm :-(. The nurse says it usually jumbs during the last day of stims. Crossing my fingers...
On another note, tonight i had to give myself the shots on a ......Cruise ship. I went out with my girlfriend and had to take the meds with me. Mind you, she doesn't know about my IVF cycle. So at 10pm, I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I tried to pre-fill the syringes so that I would just have to inject myself, but, after reading the med inserts, it said to not store meds in syringe. So that idea went out the window. I did mix the gonal f since it is multi-dose, and just put the saline in the syringe for the menopur.
So here I am, in the bathroom, people knocking on the door. i have my stuff spread out. I have the menopur in the air, drawing out the liquid, and low and behold, someone opens the damn door...REALLY!!!!!!! Do you not see my feet???
I hope she didn't see all the needles and vials...another crackhead moment.
So I gathered my things and went to another stall because i realized the lock didn't work properly and it was just too stressful. And to make matters worse, her table was next to mine. But whatever, I could have been giving myself insulin.....is this what insulin dependent diabetics have to go through...YIKES!
No comments:
Post a Comment