Sunday, January 29, 2012

Celebrating Me..

I just celebrated my 35th birthday and I must say it was one of the best I've had in a long time.  One of my best girlfriends and I went to atlantic city.  It wasn't great because of where I went but more because of where I am.  2011 was a REALLY crazy year full of disappointments and hurts, and I promised myself that I was going to do better, choose and be better despite my circumstances.  Its amazing how much your mind can control your being. It can almost imprison you.  It's taken me to a place where I became so desperate, for so many things, but no more.  So far 2012 has been a good year.  I'm in a different place.  Maybe because i'm 35 (OMG, still can't believe it).  I continue to be thankful for what I have.  An although I still desire much, I'm grateful for the lessons and the place that God has allowed me to be...I'm staying away from negativity and CHOOSING my journey through life.  I've started to exercise and do things for me.  I'm getting my sexy back....LOL...

From this day forward....I am celebrating ME.....

1 comment: