I start my stims...Holy Cow...I thought this day would never come. I wasn't too worried about it. After all, people have been doing this for years. Then the box came....Really???? that many meds????
My box of meds came on Tuesday and I must say I started to get scared. The amount of Meds that came was a bit overwhelming. I guess the pressure of it all just hit me. I mean everything, well almost everything, depends on these injections. And to top it off, I'm traveling today, so not only do I have to worry about Meds, I have to get through TSA, keep the Meds at least at room temperature, and do it in secret as I tend to my friend on her wedding weekend. talk about pressure. Luckily I have a doctors note.
----------------------------------
So I made it safe to my travel destination. TSA did not even notice the Meds, even on ice. SMDH. I decided to take the evening Meds at about 10pm. I figured this would be a good time with my work schedule. so we are driving around, and didn't get into the house until about 10pm. Mind you, I've decided to carry my Meds with me where ever I go this weekend so that I don't miss my time. I started to mix gonal f about 10:10pm. That was easy. Then came Menopur. So setting: at my good girlfriends house as she gets ready for her wedding weekend, lots of people, lots of noise, people calling my name, me with needle in my hand, first time doing this, not good. I did the first vile, then the 2nd vile was already liquid. I couldn't for the life I'd me understand why. It wasn't that way a minute ago, and i don't recall mixing it. Either way, i drew it up and injected. OUCH!! This one burns...I hope tomorrow will be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment